[messages] [Module Design] Help with transparent (editable) board overlay

photographtheverb films at photographtheverb.com
Tue Jun 2 20:04:59 CEST 2015

Testing:
I made the above "arrows graphic" (with the white part trasparent) a
counter (that does not stack) and put soccer player counters on top of
it. IF I selected all the counters (the arrows and the players) I could
move them together. This would allow me to swap out the players if I
wanted to and move everything to different zones. However, it is a bit
of a pain to drag box everything every time I want to move them to a new
zone.

Hopefully someone can come up with a better solution. If not, is there a
shortcut command I could use to select everything on the map so I could
move them without drag boxing them?