[messages] [Module Design] Help with transparent (editable) board overlay

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Thu Jun 4 16:01:56 CEST 2015

Quick response on one of your issues ...I'll address other things later
when I have more time.

Add Game Piece Layers to the soccer map. Give it a name something like
Map_Layers and insert values something like Overlay and Ball. The layers
are set up from the top down. In other words, the top layer in the list
is the bottom most layer on the board.

Then go to your overlay piece and add a Marker trait: Map_Layers =
Overlay.

Go to the soccer ball and add the Marker trait: Map_Layers = Ball.

This will set the pieces to a specific layer on the map window so that
the ball will always be on top of the overlay.

...and no, I don't see anyway of having the ball move with the overlay,
as they are independent pieces, unless you multi-select them.