[messages] [Module Design] Open a chart from a game piece?

ColFaulkner tspinosi at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 19:23:04 CEST 2015

Sorry if this has been asked before.  Is it possible to open a specific
chart window from a game piece?  For example, I have five different game
pieces and five charts.  Is there a command I can put in the game
piece's menu to open its corresponding chart?
Admit extremely new to module creation and I guess the best way to
describe it would be for a piece representing a character in an RPG
module.  If the chart was the character's sheet, is there a way to open
it from the game piece menu?

Thanks