[messages] [Module Design] Help with transparent (editable) board overlay

photographtheverb films at photographtheverb.com
Thu Jun 4 23:23:07 CEST 2015

The transparent overlay moves quite a bit during the game. If the ball
can't move with it then I guess I'll just go with the simpler version
that I came up with. I made a small "zone" graphic (like the part of the
green image above that says A,B,C,D,E) that can move beside the static
"overlay" map graphic. It doesn't look as cool but it gets the job done.

Thanks for the help. No need to address the other issues. I'll just make
due with what I have.