[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Battlestar Galactica-Board Game Nights Club

daveBSG75 davegaming1701 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 02:47:23 CEST 2015

Hi I would be interested, I'm on the west coast so if games are only
start at 4pm Eastern, I could only do it on the weekends at most.
Hopefully a 2nd game would start a little later some of the evenings, or
if more west coast people sign up as well.

My Login and Skype are both DaveBSG75.

I'm new to the Vassal, but I saw a play through on Youtube, with BSG. I
also own a physical copy of the game with the expansions, it's my
favorite Boardgame.

I look forward to playing online as well.