[messages] [Module Design] Selecting a card when using an Action Button

photographtheverb films at photographtheverb.com
Mon Jun 8 22:26:30 CEST 2015

I'm almost finished with my deck issues thanks to searching this forum
and google.
The last problem related to my decks:

In a window I have GKC buttons that draw from decks a,b,c,d,e. They send
a card to zone 1 in the window. I then have to right click the card (or
click select then ctrl R) to "Return to Deck" before I draw another card
(the cards are always returned to the draw deck after use.)

I want to make multi-action buttons (a-e) that targets any card at zone
1, send it to it's proper deck, then put down the new card at zone 1.

I know how to send it to the right deck and then draw the new one but
what command do I need to put in to target the card already there?