[messages] [Module Design] place a card in player's discard deck

griessen theguyabides at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:17:58 CEST 2015

Game has two sides, axis and allies, each with their own draw deck and
discard deck on the main map.  I'd like to use the right click or ctrl-r
to put cards into the discard deck for the appropriate player.  So if
the allied player selects a card and presses ctrl-r, it'll go to the
allied discard deck.

Right now either the card can go automatically to a single discard deck,
or the card produces a lengthy drop-down menu showing all the decks (I'm
using other decks, not on the main board for other things) to choose
from.  Since the players will ONLY send their cards to their own discard
deck, it would be nice to automate that.