[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Virgin Queen - Looking for sixth

fingersmcknee fingers.mcknee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:50:00 CEST 2015

VQ fans,

We are a group of five Virgin Queen fans who just finished a game of VQ
using the VASSAL platform. Most of us have several VQ and several VASSAL
experiences under our belts. Now we would like to play again but need to
find a sixth player to replace someone who decided not to join for
another play.

A prospective players should be fairly well-versed in VQ rules, be
pleasant to play with, and (barring emergencies, vacation, or similar)
be able to complete their turn within about 2 days of their impulse
coming up.

Steve