[messages] [Module Design] Global Key Command & Matching Properties

geoffreyphipps gphipps at gphipps.com
Sun Jun 14 02:29:40 CEST 2015

I have almost got my casualty track system working, but I don't seem to
be able to restrict the target of the key command using the Matching
Properties" field. All of the possible targets respond.

The Matching Property is
{definingBrigiment$==owningBrigiment}

owningBrigiment is defined in on the unit losing the step loss (i.e. the
source of the message).
definingBrigiment is defined on the counter on the casualty track. Each
counter here has its own value, so ideally only one of them should
respond. But they all respond. I suspect something is wrong with my
expression, but I can't work out what

Any hints?

cheers
Geoff