[messages] [Opponents Wanted] New Player, somewhat to Vassal, looking to play again

wliednm willie_phx at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 15:48:41 CEST 2015

I have not played any of the games you mentioned for a very long time,
and no longer have the rules for them to brush up. There are some games
for which the GMT site has living rules, and that are rather easy to
learn. As for VASSAL, I can get you up to speed with newer features.
The following come to mind:As for VASSAL, I can get you up to speed with
newer features.

Washington's War
Twilight Struggle (difficult to master however)
For the People
When Eagles Fight
 I have tried all of these, and find I refer to the rules very little
now. The first 3 are CDG's and the last is the customary hex and counter
type game.

One advantage of being 65 like myself, is having a lot of time on my
hands for gaming. I live in the Pacific time zone, but I get up very
early and go to bed early (so many years of that routine is hard to
break). If you want to try something you can send a message on Skype
bill.mitchell314