[messages] [General Discussion] server game setup (novice questions)

zco2007 zco2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:11:07 CEST 2015

Hello,
 I'm trying to setup a new game of Warbirds: Canvas Falcons to test it
and found some issues (novice stuff probably):
1- I set up OK the Room .  If I start the game and connect, I guess that
I already "joined" the room as I don't have the option to join the room
from the server controls as noted at the help file.    But  I can't see
the map I set up (a very basic map with 2 planes), I though the game
(with maps/pieces) kept stored in the server.  What I'm doing wrong?

2-  Tried to remove this room form the server to start again ( just in
case I did something wrong with the map setup), but can't see how.  How
to remove a room from Vassal Server?

Thanks

Pablo