[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Occasional strange behaviour when saving modules

Gouka ichirou989 at ca.rr.com
Wed Jun 24 09:36:14 CEST 2015

A similar issue to this was brought up at the beginning of the year,
namely an error message that pops up when saving a module that in my
case says: "java.io.IOException: Unable to overwrite
F:<path>\TheSatS_112.vmod:  file does not exist. Data written to
F:<path>\tmp2759561896270664881.zip instead."

In answer to the original query you stated that perhaps Java didn't have
permission to write to that folder. However in my case, this doesn't
happen every time I try to save, maybe only 1 in 10 or 20 times does
this happen. What could cause the program to sometimes be able to
overwrite the old file, while other times not being able to?