[messages] [Module Design] Newb needs help with changing mini facing 180 degrees

Toronado3800 toronado3800 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 09:00:22 CEST 2015

Thanks in advance for putting up with another newb.

I am modifying the War at Sea Module to include newer sets.  I'm to the
point of having all the Wizards of the Coast sets in there and one of
the 3 Forumini sets.

Now I'm trying to make it look better.

The default images in the module all face the same way.  What I need to
do is make the ship silhouettes turn to face left or turn to face right
not rotate.  When they rotate 180 I end up with an upside battleship.

I would really appreciate it if you can point me to the property I need.