[messages] [Module Design] Toolbar Menu and Global Key Command?

Doofie sir_tripod at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 14:41:35 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've set up a toolbar menu (group) with options for different Player
Hands - that's relatively easy.

What I'm now looking to do is to have a toolbar menu with the options as
Global Key Commands.  For some reason, this doesn't work.  By not
working, I mean the menu options doesn't show on either the main bar or
in the sub-menu to which I'd expect it to be assigned.

The game on which I'm working needs a distinct setup for 1, 2, 3, and 4
players.  I'd like a menu at the top which can be clicked, the options
come down and the player can select one and then a keystroke is fired to
begin the setup of the decks and so on.

My fall-back option is to have a map window appear with Action Buttons
showing which can be clicked - a bit like a preferences window - but I'd
rather just have a menu option.

Can anyone help?

Thanks