[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Intitial Tiling Fails for Large Graphics (Maps)

reg129 reg129 at wideband.net.au
Sat Jun 27 03:30:35 CEST 2015

Hi,

I ran the resource meter and it appears that the 740kB allocated memory
is indeed max'ed out even though I have plenty of system memory left.
(See attached).

Another option is to load Java 6/7 for Vassal only but that is not
recommended by Oracle for security reasons (Hobson's choice here...).

By the way, is this user account valid for Bugzilla as I can't seem to
log in to report this problem but it says my account name already exists
when I try to create it.

Cheers,
Reg