[messages] [Module Design] Placing counters on a card and keeping them in place

newtrend ujtrend at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 12:29:53 CEST 2015

I have the exact same problem! Just trying to build my first module and
stucked with this problem. I want to put a rectangular counter on a
card, and 1. i don't want to stack with it 2. i want to be able to move
the counter freely on the card wherever i want. This feature is for sure
possible for the current build of Vassal, example DVG's
Thunderbolt/Apache leader mod has this, when i load the weapon counters
on the card representing the planes. I have tried to add the "does not
stack" trait to the counters but then instead of goes automatically to
the bottom left of the card and stack with it, goes under it... So i
would really appreciate an answer on that too.