[messages] [General Discussion] Received while uploading module.

cgmclellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Mon Jun 29 04:27:54 CEST 2015

I received the following:

"Diff selection: Mark the radio boxes of the revisions to compare and
hit enter or the button at the bottom.
 Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference
with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

##(cur | prev) 02:18, 29 June 2015‎ Cgmclellan (Talk | contribs)‎ .
. (empty) (0)‎ . . (Cgmclellan uploaded a new version of
File:Blitzkrieg Tournament Game.vmod) (undo)
##(cur | prev) 02:17, 29 June 2015‎ Cgmclellan (Talk | contribs)‎ .
. (empty) (0)"

I do not understand. What is a "radio box"? I see no "button" at the
bottom. Did I upload the same module twice? How do I correct this
problem? I have difficulty understanding VASSALese.