[messages] [General Discussion] Received while uploading module.

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Mon Jun 29 11:41:22 CEST 2015

Thus spake cgmclellan:
> I received the following:
>
> "Diff selection: Mark the radio boxes of the revisions to compare and
> hit enter or the button at the bottom.
>  Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference
> with preceding revision, m = minor edit.
>
> ##(cur | prev) 02:18, 29 June 2015‎ Cgmclellan (Talk | contribs)‎ .
> . (empty) (0)‎ . . (Cgmclellan uploaded a new version of
> File:Blitzkrieg Tournament Game.vmod) (undo)
> ##(cur | prev) 02:17, 29 June 2015‎ Cgmclellan (Talk | contribs)‎ .
> . (empty) (0)"

You clicked on the "View history" link for the module file. This is
showing you a list of versions of that file which have been uploaded.

> I do not understand. What is a "radio box"? I see no "button" at the
> bottom.

That's a typo in the MediaWiki theme. The standard name for those is
"radio button". I'll have to report that upstream to MediaWiki.

> Did I upload the same module twice? How do I correct this
> problem?

It does look like you uploaded the file twice. Would you like one of
the version deleted?