[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Unable to establish connection to server: Connection refused

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sun Mar 1 20:43:47 CET 2015

Thus spake Vasily:
> I did not try to use other network because I have only one here.
> You think that it can be a problem with a network?

It definitely could be. Successfully connecting with the same laptop
over a different network makes it less likely that your laptop is the
problem. Failing to connect with the same laptop over a different
network makes me suspect that the problem is your laptop. Either way,
you learn something which helps you localize the problem.