[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Very slow response

ZenClark kenzclark at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 03:12:11 CET 2015

Our AT&T game friends also have this problem - one got fixed by
connecting through his iphone as a hotspot, so we know it's the internet
connection.  However, as he's in California and the other AT&T gamer is
in Michigan, and doesn't have a hotspot cell phone..., this hasn't
solved anything.  We did not have massive ping problems on the tracert
last week, but if we get it again tonight we will post his tracert here
as well.  We were using just the vassalengine.org to trace to, will try
game.vassalengine.org tonight.