[messages] Edit: Re: [General Discussion] Does Vassal support IF function?

rsuryase rsuryase at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:52:07 CET 2015

[This message has been edited.]

Like IF the deck has 1 or less card, reshuffle discard pile back into
deck

Say I have 10 decks of cards and I need to take 2 cards from each deck
to make one new deck several times during the games. I made a button
that does this but it only works when there are at least 2 cards in the
deck. If there is 1 or less card left in some of the 10 decks, is there
anyway vassal can reshuffle the discard pile back into deck after taking
the 1 card and take another card to put into the new deck?