[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Heap size

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Fri Mar 6 09:51:36 CET 2015

Thus spake virco:

> i did

To where did you send that screenshot? I haven't seen it, and it's not
posted here.

> i am starting to suspect that Vassal do not go well with SSD drives..

Don't. A properly functioning SSD should make things like tile loading
much faster in VASSAL, and nothing slower. If you're seeing problems in
all apps, then you might have reason to suspect your SSD. If you're
seeing a problem with VASSAL only, then it's unlikely that your SSD is
at fault. I say this as someone who has been doing VASSAL development
on a system with an SSD for five years now.