[messages] [Module Design] Help with a draw mechanic

hoosier hoosier188 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:20:30 CET 2015

vassal gurus, I need some help. Let me enplane what happens in game and
I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction for how do code
this mechanic. In game, players put a number of dice in to a bag or cup.
The number of dice each player puts in the pool equals the number of
units that player has on the board currently, so it will differ turn to
turn. Each player has a unique color of die so you know who's is who's
when drawn. After the dice are placed in the bag or cup each player
takes turns drawing one die. If the player 1's die is drawn he can
activate anyone of his units on the board and the same if player 2's die
is drawn. This continues until all the dice have been drawn. The turn is
then over and the players count their units on the board and the process
is repeated for turn two.

I hope that was clear enough for you all to help or point me in the
right direction on how to do this.

Thanks
Hoosier