[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Seeking PBEM

pellagm pellagm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:09:22 CET 2015

I stumbled across Vassal over the weekend while browsing the boards at
BGG.  I like what I'm seeing so far, and think I'm ready to actually
start playing.  I'd like to start with PBEM while I wrap my head around
how things work.

Basically, where I'm at right now is that I have downloaded the engine,
went through my collection and selected a couple of handfuls of games to
download the modules for, and I'm on my second read-through of the User
Guide (reading while playing around with the engine).

As far as games go, I'm a FFG fanboy.  My tastes lean towards co-op
(Arkham product line), co-op with secret traitor (Shadows Over Camelot
and Dead of Winter), dungeon crawls (D&D), and 1 vs. many (Descent).
I'm also open to learning and trying new games.

If it matters, I'm in the Central time zone and work daytime hours.  I'm
also willing to play multiple games.  I'm comfortable admitting here
that I play board games and tabletop RPG's like how a lot of people play
MMO's.

Thanks and I only ask for just a smidge of patience for the newbie.