[messages] [Module Design] Card Activated Button Timing

Kelin kfield111 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:05:17 CET 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am attempting to produce an automated effect where when a specific
card from deck "B" lands in its discard pile it does two things.

1. Reshuffles 3 separate decks "A.1/A.2/A.3" back into their parent deck
"A".

           -and then-

2. Draws 1 new card from parent deck "A" into each of the three discard
decks "A.1/A.2/A.3".

I have successfully created the first effect using a window wide hotkey
for units ending in that particular map window.  I have tried to use the
same hotkey in order to trigger effect #2 using buttons created from
three At-Start-Stacks but when the cards are reshuffled back into the
parent deck, effect #2 does not happen immediately.

HOWEVER, if I move the specific card and let it end on the map window
again it will draw the cards and place them appropriately.  I believe
what is happening is that both effects are triggering at the same time
instead of one after the other.

I'm sure there is a simple fix to make the effects trigger sequentially.
 I have played around with Trigger Actions and I am sure there is a way
to use expressions within that trait to accomplish my goal but I do not
know enough about entering expressions to get it to work.

Any advice would be appreciated!