[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Seeking PBEM

Jasium jasium4 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:18:14 CET 2015

Hi!

I have never used Vassal before and I am looking forward to learn to use
it while PBEM. I am ready to read the rules of any game and start. My
favourites are the ones connected to economy or rpg (where I can see the
progress of my city/character throughout the game). If you are looking
for anyone to start any game (not too complicated I hope like Twilight
Imperium, I am not that experience with this type of boardgames) feel
free to either respond, send me a message or write me on
jasium4 at gmail.com[1]

[1] mailto:jasium4 at gmail.com