[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Opponent and explanation wanted for Twilight Struggle PBEM

xsquared martin.mackenzie at orange.fr
Wed Mar 11 21:48:39 CET 2015

Hi,
I've recently finished a PBEM game of TS - as a first play of the game,
to start to learn !  Needless to say, I lost quickly, just into the Mid
Game in turn 4 !  Still, great game - I can see why it's top rated in
BGG.
It'll take me many plays before I grasp its subtleties. We used the
Vassal pbem module and ACTS for the cards.

Anyway, I'd be happy to give it another go with you, although I'd likely
make the odd mistake as we go.

I'm at

martin.mackenzie at orange.fr[1]

if you're interested.