[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Veteran PBM Wargamer, New To Vassal and Fortress Europa

kukailimoku james31tn at msn.com
Wed Mar 11 23:55:09 CET 2015

I'm interested. I have 2nd Edition FE. Have module 1.0 for FE on Vassal
version 3.1.1.7.

I am kinda new to Vassal, have three games going and did a few turns of
FE with someone else. I think I got it down well enough to give it a go.

Relatively new to FE myself. I bought the game decades ago, tried to
play it and didn't like it. Took it off the shelf last year and made
myself play it. I like it now. Looking for PBEM Vassal opponents.

If you wanna play FE email me at james31tn at msn.com[1]

regards,
James

[1] mailto:james31tn at msn.com