[messages] [Module Design] How to trigger action on a particular map from toolbar

starfish krhogan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 19:05:23 CET 2015

All:

I am trying to build a button on the Toolbar that will send a command to
all pieces on the board of the player pressing the button.

So, when Player 1 presses the button, the "CTRL M" hotkey should be sent
ONLY to the Player 1 board, not all boards.  The CTRL M is going to
trigger all counters on the board and move them a fixed distance
forward.   Ideally I want to move them one ZONE forward.  This board is
called "Player 1 Board" and has 4 zones defined on it.   So, units in
zone 3 should end up in zone 2, all zone 2 go to zone 1, and all zone 1
go to zone 0.    NOTHING SHOULD CHANGE ON PLAYER 2's HAND (BOARD).

When Player 2 does this, same CTRL M goes to his board.

Thanks!

I am thinking that the ACTION BUTTON should call HOTKEY CTRL SHIFT M,
which activates ...
Global Key Command that will send the CTRL M,  but how do I set the
Matching Properties to match my Player 1 Hand and Board Name?