[messages] [Module Design] Cards (units) in inventory

Rindis rindis at backbreaker.com
Sun Mar 15 03:59:29 CET 2015

Okay, F&E 2.0 module again:

There are Admirals in the game with hidden ability scores. These are
drawn randomly out of a pool, and the ability gets revealed later when
used. Pretty standard: make a deck of the pieces with all the
possibilities, use mask and keep them unrevealed.

But, I've also got an inventory window. I've managed to get it to only
report these pieces when they are not in the deck (and are therefore a
valid in-play piece in the game). But, it always reports the unmasked
name in the inventory, even while the piece is masked. How do I fix
that?