[messages] [Opponents Wanted] No Retreat! Deluxe Edition

StarPit starpit64 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 16:56:51 CET 2015

Hi James,
you are looking for someone playing this great game with you. I also
like this game very much! :-)
I am an experienced player and I have played many other games using
Vassal ("Breakout: Normandy", "A Victory Lost", "A Victory Denied"...).

Well, the only problem may be the time difference between us. I live in
Germany and I think that you are in the States.
Normally I play "NR" online using Vassal and Skype. Think we can not
play it pbem because of the hidden cards.

If you see a chance to play with me online at the weekends, I will "not
retreat". ;-)

Best,
Peter