[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Grid Numbering issue

castawayales castawayales at netscape.net
Wed Mar 18 17:26:21 CET 2015

Hi,

After saving the Fighting wings module to 3.2 format, I get a window
with a white background when I try to edit Grid numbers.

I have an old version of Air Force that has not been converted that
allows editing. Once in a great while, if I create a new map, the dialog
will show up, but is lost as soon as I attempt to go back into it.

Is this my error, or the Module editing ?

I apologize but I do not have a log file in the Vassal folder to send
you.

Barry

<!-- ia0 -->Screenshot.png<!-- ia0 -->

Computer: Acer