[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Weird (inconsistent) action button behaviour

Benkyo benkyo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 23:27:11 CET 2015

I think I have found the cause. This is going to sound crazy but I have
tested it extensively:

When the right-click menu can be displayed entirely within the Vassal
window, the right-click works as intended.
When the right-click menu is partially displayed outside the Vassal
window (the menu is long, or the button is very close to the window
edge), the left-click trigger triggers and then the right-click menu
appears.

This can be tested with any button by expanding/shrinking the window,
and the same button will behave differently depending on the above
conditions.

Definitely a bug.