[messages] [Opponents Wanted] PBEM Columbia Block games, Command and Colors?

kmaher kenneth.maher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:50:48 CET 2015

I'd be interested in playing either Command and Colors: Ancients or
Napoleonics or any of the following Columbia Block Games.. Julius
Caesar, Hammer of the Scots, Crusader Rex , Napoleon or Bobby Lee.

I'm completely new to Vassal and fairly new to the C&C series ..I have
just picked up a copy of both ancients and napoleonics recently. I
expect I'm only able to PBEM due to the demands of a new baby.

PM me if you are interested.

Ken