[messages] [Developers] LOS and some help

djsullivan davidsullivan317 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:27:15 CET 2015

Okay, I'm following you now. The LOS_Thread adds the _end points_ of
every LOS check to a variable called "checkList" so it can should you
all of the end points you checked per your example above. I wasn't
familiar with that as VASL overrides that feature and just shows the
final end point no matter how many hexes are checked.

But again these are just a series of end points and won't give you want
you want. If you really want to find all hexes "touched" by the LOS
you'll have to code up a _real_ hex grid and  "do the math."