[messages] Edit: Re: [Developers] LOS and some help

djsullivan davidsullivan317 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:29:21 CET 2015

[This message has been edited.]

Okay, I'm following you now. The LOS_Thread adds the _end points_ of
every LOS check to a variable called "checkList" so it can show you all
of the end points you checked per your example above. I wasn't familiar
with that as VASL overrides that feature and just shows the final end
point no matter how many hexes are checked.

But again these are just a series of end points and won't give you want
you want. If you really want to find all hexes "touched" by the LOS
you'll have to code up a _real_ hex grid and  "do the math."