[messages] [Module Design] Game Piece Image Definitions vs other types

FMAlanbrooke vakarr at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 23:54:08 CET 2015

Hi, no, speed is not really a problem.  My module folder seems to be a
lot larger than is allowed, it's 256 Mb uncompressed although that
includes a lot of duplication and extra files that won't be in the final
version.  So which is better, GPI's or scanned counters?  Can you
suggest a module that uses GPI's so I can see what it looks like?  I
have about 500 images, mostly in PNG format.