[messages] [Module Design] Global Properties not being seen by other side

starfish krhogan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:41:31 CET 2015

Other player's pieces not "seeing" updates to a Global Properties value.
 This value is "watched" by a piece which changes its Layer (i.e. image)
based on what is in this property.  Things work fine for the player that
makes the change to the value (it shows up on their board) but the other
player is still showing the "old" value.

Note:  This property happens to be at the game level, not the map level.
 I can move if this will fix it.  This is in my test plan.

Help!!!