[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for live play with Skype

BartowWing bartowwing at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:25:52 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for a regular opponent for (mostly) live play via Skype.  My
very best times to play are starting at 6AM or 7AM or
Pacific Standard Time (That is GMT -7 or approximately 1PM or 2PM GMT).
I realize this is somewhat unusual to say the least
but I'm a morning person and play at that time best fits my schedule.  I
can play at other times as well but mornings (earlier the better) PST
would be my first choice.

I'm looking for Live play generally first and then maybe transition into
PBEM for games that support it and play well by PBEM.

I'm looking to play any of the following on an ongoing basis:

Washington's War
Maneuver
Combat Commander Europe
Napoleonic 20 series
C&C Ancients
1914:  When Eagles Fight.
Mage War

And I'd be willing to learn just about anything. I'm a long time gamer
who is somewhat new to Vassal
and more or less brand new (last few weeks) to Skype.  I know the basics
of the Vassal interface.
And would feel comfortable teaching newbies any of the above or possibly
some other games.
(But I am brand new to When Eagles Fight.)

I own a physical copy of all of the above games. (and many, many
others).

I play not only wargames but all types of games.  I generally don't care
for abstracts.

The difficult thing for me is I like to play _in_the_morning_ PST time.

If you are interested in these or other games please send me an E-mail
at: BartowWingaaaaaaatGEEEEEEEmail.commmmmmmm I imagine you know how to
translate that :)

_B