[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Support] Pixel Tactics 0.2, 03 - umm, does either work?

sucotash gifthorse432 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 07:05:13 CEST 2015

[This message has been edited.]

New to VASSAL and excited to play P2P games.

Connecting via P2P works fine (apparently). Except dealing cards and
actually seeing my hand in Pixel Tactics is a full-on mystery.

I've tried the 0.2 and 0.3 versions of Pixel Tactics.

When playing locally, I open Red Hand and drag cards into the hand
window, I do not see the card faces, only the backs. No matter what
right-click menu options I try.

This youtube user conveniently starts with his hand already set up. Hmm.
https://youtu.be/ZHet__OHNoM.

When "playing" in a connected P2P session, Red Hand window won't even
open.

Running VASSAL 3.2.15 and Java 1.8.0_31.

Some other module I can download to actually see this promising
framework in action?

Thanks.