[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for Gamers

thirtybrowns thirts at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 29 19:39:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

I used Vassal quite some time ago to play Paths of Glory, as I found
that type of game suited me via on-line play. I struggle somewhat
playing on-line large hex based wargames.

I too have a fair amount of games and would like to try some via Vassal.
 I have Combat Commander, Fire in the Lake and C&C Ancients - I take it
to play these we would both need to be on-line at the same time
(something we could get round with Paths of Glory), and would we need
Skype?

regards

David Brown