[messages] [Module Design] Deleting old graphics?

lancerunolfsson lancerunolfsson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:40:34 CEST 2015

I am trying to use a module I already did as a template for a new
module. But I have a suspicion that when you do this even if you delete
the old maps etc. from the vmod in the module editor they remain
available to use in the new vmod. If I am correct, how do you get rid of
the old maps/ units graphics stored in the vmod so that you are not
ballooning the size of new vmod's every time you use an old one for a
template?

Thanks