[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Repeated Graphics Tiling - New Java Update?

GJK gary at garykrockover.com
Sun Nov 1 16:04:40 CET 2015

So this only appears to be happening on my computer (the one that I
built the module on).  It doesn't happen on my laptop nor my brother's
computer.  I've tried clearing the tile cache and even manually removed
the folders within "e" and then restarted, let it tile, closed and tried
again but it tiles every time.

I next cleared the tile cache, removed the module from the library,
moved the module to a different location on my HDD and tried again but
it still tiles every time.

There's got to be a simple answer here since it's not happening on other
computers I would think.