[messages] [Module Design] Is it possible to add a preset spreadsheet/property sheet?

GJK gary at garykrockover.com
Mon Nov 2 04:21:17 CET 2015

I had several hundred pieces that I added a unique property sheet to for
the Blood Bowl module.  I found it easier to just edit the build file
directly in a text editor.  I added a property sheet or two within the
module editor and saved and then extracted and opened the build file in
a text editor and copied the formatting that it uses but changing the
values as needed for all the other pieces.  Just another way to do it
for those looking to do the same thing.