[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Where are modules installed?

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Tue Nov 3 14:59:42 CET 2015

Thus spake Orome:
> Could the OS update have deleted them.

An OS update _could_ do nearly anything, but it's extremely unlikely that
an OS update would have deleted your files.

> They're gone and I didn't delete them.

Establish where your downloads go. It's very likely that that location is
where your module files are. Note that "modules don't show up in VASSAL"
is NOT equivalent to "module files are not on disk".