[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Where are modules installed?

Orome royl at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 00:00:53 CET 2015

"JoelCFC25" wrote:
> I'm not following this either. If I download a PDF document on OS
> X--and it is saved in ~/Downloads--it doesn't subsequently get moved
> when I open it with Preview.

See above:_ "serves as an extension of an app's functionality"._ Your
example is just a document the app has opened, not part of its
configuration. Anything that fits that bill should be moved to something
like `~/Application Support/<AppName>`; opening and using it should, in
effect, install it for subsequent use.