[messages] [Module Design] Need help with "When selecting, sort cards by [ ]

TLiciousX todhostetler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 00:39:22 CET 2015

During my game, players collect tokens of 5 different colors.  It's very
frequent that they need to look at the number and type of tokens
collected so far.

I set up the tokens thusly.  Each color is a separate deck of cards on
the Main Board.  When gaining tokens, a player drags the correct number
to their own personal board, to a deck called Token pile.  So that
players may inspect their Token pile at any time, I included the option
to Allow Specific Cards to be Drawn.

What I can't seem to get working is to have the list of tokens organized
by color, when the player opens the Draw Specific Cards dialog.  Nothing
that I have tried in the editor under 'When selecting, sort cards by [
  ]' seems to have an effect.

To clarify in example:

Steps:
1. Player draws these cards to the deck on his board in this order.
Blue, Red, Blue, Red.
2. Player right clicks his deck, selects Draw Specific Cards.

Observed:
Blue, Red, Blue, Red.

Desired:
Red, Red, Blue, Blue.