[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Dien Bien Phu: The Final Gamble

Kingmaker dtallarek at web.de
Thu Nov 5 09:53:35 CET 2015

Hi,
I'm searching for a opponent for this fine game. I would like to play it
PBEM, since it takes some time and seem to be very PBEM friendly. Anyone
interested?

I have little experience with the game, since I just read the rules and
played through a couple of turns solitaire. Wouldn't minde learing some
tricks from a more experienced player, but we can also find out the
finer tactical nuances of the game together.  :D

Please responde here or send me a PM.
Cheers,
Daniel.