[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Repeated Graphics Tiling - New Java Update?

GJK gary at garykrockover.com
Thu Nov 5 13:11:31 CET 2015

[This message has been edited.]

Where do you download the older version of java from?  The tiling is
driving me crazy....

I'm going to try something - if you look at the OP's first messages, he
"solved" the issue by editing the module on another computer and saving
it.  The one module that is doing the repeated tiling is one that I had
just finished editing on my Win7 desktop.  I was testing out some
changes so would edit, exit, open (re-tile), edit, exit, (re-tile)
dozens of times on that computer so I'm thinking that has something to
do with it looping the tiling.  I'm going to edit the module however
slight on another PC, save and then copy it to my desktop to see if the
issue goes away.  I'll let you all know.