[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Where are modules installed?

Orome royl at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 18:18:08 CET 2015

"uckelman" wrote:
> I'm happy to discuss it more, but it's going to take
> some very compelling considerations to the contrary to change my mind
> on this point.

That would not be time well spent, clearly. (Though I encourage you to
be a bit less stubborn. At least consider offering some kind of "install
module" option that pulls or copies modules into a safe location.)

In any case, this clears up why I was confused, so I'll know to be more
careful in future.